Minecraft is among the most well-known 3D game titles that lets players to build their own servers and play multiplayer games.
However, a lot of players are having problems getting connected to servers in recent times.
Let’s look at the main reason for the problem and then the solutions.
0.02 seconds of 34 secondsVolume 0 percent
Why Can’t I Join My Friend’s Minecraft World? (Causes, Fixes)
The most important reason that you could be unable to join in with your buddy’s Minecraft world is due to a problem with the multi-player permissions in the game.
The majority of players don’t knw their restricted rights and attempt joining various servers without changing their settings.
The result is a “Unable to Connect to World” message which you are unable to join the game.
The issue with settings can come either the side of your friend or yourself and you’ll only be able to solve through setting.
In addition there could be many possible causes that could cause this problem.
Let’s look at each in depth, including their pertinent fix.
1. Permission Issues
Problems with permissions are among the most common reasons you may have issues when connecting with other servers.
The default settings secure your account by preventing connections to servers from various sources.
The only solution to the issue is to allow your account connect to different servers.
Follow these steps If you’re using Windows.
- Login to your account for your parents.
- Simply click on the Profile Photo and then access your page for the Profile.
- Go to the Privacy Options on the new page.
- Scroll down to select Windows 10 Online Safety.
- Let the option next to the You can play outside the Windows option in the list.
If you’re playing with an Xbox follow these steps.
- Visit the official website to learn more about Xbox.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to for the privacy settings via the primary settings page.
- Scroll down until you look for the You can join Multiplayer Games option.
- Click to the Accept option.
- Additionally, Allow the you to play with other players outside of Xbox Live option.
- Click on the submit button that is located at the end on the screen.
Once you have completed these steps, you’ll be connected to various Minecraft servers.
If you’re playing with other devices then Xbox as well as Windows PC, find the privacy settings option and then allow multiplayer and server-based playing options.
The basic steps in the process will be the same for all other devices.
2. Windows Firewall
Another problem that could cause problems with connectivity could be one of the options for Windows firewall. Windows Firewall option.
Windows will eventually block other programs from connecting to networks from different locations due to this issue.
One of the most common problems that causes the malfunction of programs is the failure to connect with other servers.
If Windows fails to establish an internet connection to servers, your game is unable in loading up the internet, and you get the error message.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue. Windows Firewall issue.
- You can access to the Firewall Setting via the control panel, or directly type in Firewall as well as Network Protection in the search bar.
- On the left side Choose Allow an app to pass through the Firewall.
- Click to change settingsfrom this new tab that opens after you have allowed the app to pass through Firewall.
- Look for your Minecraft Launcher by scrolling through the list and tapping both boxes. (If you are unable to locate the option, then click Add New Applicationand include to the Minecraft app.)
- Click OK and then close the settings.
After you’ve completed these steps Minecraft is able to connect you with the server of your friend.
Continue onto the next stage if issue not solved.
3. Corrupt User Account
Another reason that could cause issues when starting your server could be a corrupted account.
Most people play Minecraft online via different servers.
It can cause issues fo the user account when you attempt to launch a world that has an unclean server.
Issues with your Microsoft account could also be the reason for problems when creating Minecraft’s latest gaming environment.
Even though it’s rare however, there are exceptions.
The only solution to fix the issue is using antivirus software.
It is essential to conduct a virus scanner on both your gaming and private Microsoft Account to guarantee deletion of any corrupted or damaged files.
4. Antivirus Issues
Certain antivirus programs may prevent approved applications from running because they use different servers.
This is a sophisticated security option, but it can also be a hindrance to joining the exciting Minecraft world.
The easiest method to resolve the issue is to examine your settings, or download latest antivirus program.
If you’re using a trial version, you may encounter problems changing your settings.
But, you are able to check the settings to determine whether the antivirus software is causing issues.
5. Issues With The Friends List
Another factor that can make it difficult for you to decide to join the world of new is the issue regarding the friends list.
The list of friends can get corrupted when you create excessive fake accounts.
A full friend list may also be the reason behind problems in the list of friends.
If your friends list is in trouble it won’t allow you to connect to any new server your friend has created.
The only way to resolve the issue is to remove your friends list.
It’s better to get rid of people you don’t know, or stay clear of playing with them.
Make sure you look for fake accounts that do not have an name in your list of friends and delete them.
We recommend adding your friend to whom you have problems.
Follow the steps below to accomplish this.
- Log into your account to create your own single World game.
- Find the friends list by entering “/friends” within the chat.
- Look through the list, and figure the friend you’d like to eliminate.
- Enter “/friend remove friend’s name” and hit enter. (Friend name is what the initials of the person you’d like to get rid of.)
- Return to the home homepage of the game to start the game. Do not start into the New World yet.
- Click the Friends Tab.
- Tap Add New Friend.
- Find your friend making use of Gamer Tag. Gamer Tag.
- Check the additions once you have them.
The steps to remove or adding new friends follow the same steps.
6. Problems In The Server
Another problem that could cause issues when connecting is a corrupted server.
There are many reasons why a server could be a problem in connecting to the world of tomorrow.
A few of them are:
- Server access through a VPN using various locations.
- The server originates from a server which is blocked within your country.
- The server of your friend is not working.
To address the server issues and make it available for both users, you will need to re-launch the app.
If your friend is connecting to the server through a restricted area within your region, address the issue by connecting through a VPS or an VPN that offers a steady connection.
7. Failed App Launch
Inability to launch an application can be among the main reasons behind the problem.
Sometimes Minecraft does not launch, and has issues with the server.
This is a typical issue for devices with low storage or with slow internet.
You can log off and then log back into your account after a interval of between five and 10 minutes to resolve the problem.
We also recommend starting the application again after closing it for a period of time.
After you have completed the application, you must stop it for a set time period, then begin it again from the beginning.
If your issue not resolved, try restarting your device as devices may also fail to start the application.
8. Stored Cache
Another reason that your application may not be able to connect to the modern world is the lack of storage space.
Be aware that in order to start the server from scratch and enjoy the game’s maximum potential the device you are using must have enough space.
This allows the device to function effortlessly without issues.
Primary and secondary memory play a significant role in the success of the launch of the brand exciting new Minecraft world.
Because of this, your device must have sufficient storage to run the application successfully.
If you’re accessing the game on your computer, think about clearing the space by deinstalling other programs.
In the end, Xbox and other device users may want to think about using portable storage devices to boost the speed of their device.
Once you have cleared enough space for the application to run, reboot the app prior to launching the brand newly created Minecraft world.
This allows the application start up properly and fill in the necessary space to work without bugs.
9. Outdated Minecraft & Java
The older version may be a reason behind the problem.
Many people do not upgrade their application, and end up with an old version.
Follow the steps below to make changes to Minecraft.
- Visit Microsoft’s official store. Microsoft Store in the Microsoft official site.
- Find for Minecraft and update the application.
If you are not able to find the latest versions available through Microsoft’s official website store Microsoft then you’ll need to update the application through downloading the previous version.
- Uninstall the previous Minecraft application.
- Visit Minecraft’s Minecraft official Minecraft site.
- Download the Minecraft application via Download Minecraft.
- Run the setup , and then install the program.
Also, the old Java version may be a factor in the problem.
Thanks to rapid technological advances and advancements in technology, the Java version gets outdated in an extremely short time.
The users should keep an eye on the updates and download them in the earliest time they are accessible.
- Visit Java’s official site.
- Download the most recent version of Java by clicking Get Java.
- Begin the setup wizard when the download is complete.
Following these steps, you will be able to install the latest Java version Java will be loaded on to your gadget.
10. Network Driver Issues
The network driver plays an essential role in beginning the server.
Sometimes, these drivers become obsolete, and could be the cause of the problems on your network.
Follow the steps below to update your network driver.
- Find Device Manager in the search bar or type the Device Manager on the search bar or browse to the folder via your control panel.
- Scroll down until you find the Network adapter in the menu left.
- Find the device that you are connecting to from the list, and then click. (It could be either a data device or WiFi or LAN.)
- Right-click the icon and choose to Update Driver on the left menu.
- Select Search Automatically for Driversfrom the drop-down menu.
- It will be installed on its own as in accordance with the system needs.
- Restart your computer and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
You’ll be able to update your application once you have completed all these steps.
11. Incompatible Windows And Minecraft Settings
Another main reason that can cause a server launch to fail is the out-of-date Version for Windows as well as Minecraft.
This issue typically occurs in the event that an application runs in the background for an extended period of time without any updates.
Incompatibility could also trigger various other gaming issues that include bugs in the software and slow processing speed, and even delays.
It is best to have an up-to-date Version of Minecraft and Windows. Minecraft or Windows to resolve the problem.
Also, it is recommended to restart the application’s storage.
This will fix all issues and make the program compatible with the most recent version of Windows.
To restart the application, you must follow the steps below.
- You can access Windows Settings. Access Windows settings via the search feature or press. Windows Logo + Ito to access to the setting directly.
- Click Applications from the choices.
- Choose the Apps and features from the menu left.
- Browse through the available apps to locate Minecraft.
- Double click on the application, then click Advanced Settings..
- Select the Reset option located on the top of your device.
After you’ve successfully reset your application, all data will be erased and it will begin running with the default settings.
Follow these steps to update your windows.
- Set the computer’s settings.
- Find the word “Update”in the left dialog search bar.
- In the new dialog box From the new dialogue box, click “Check For Updates”.
- If you find any updates, you should allow the device to install them.
If you wish to stay secure and enjoy the game to the fullest Update both platforms frequently.